KRUK Group is a financial player whose core business is the management of debt (both owned and outsourced by our Business Partners) in three segments: consumer (unsecured), mortgage-backed and SME/Corporate (both secured and unsecured), resulted from various economical areas: banking, insurance, leasing, telecommunication, cable TV, digital platform, utility and FMCG.
KRUK Group is a leader in the Central European market and holds recent presence in new countries in Western Europe as well. Currently, we are covering the following markets:
- Poland: market leader with 18 years of track record;
- Romania: leader of the debt purchase market with 9 years of track record;
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: successful launch of operations in 2011, currently holding a strong position on the debt purchase markets;
- Germany: successful launch of operations in 2014, first NPL transaction completed in 2015;
- Italy: successful launch of operations in 2015, with significant investments in unsecured NPL portfolios, as well as acquisition of an operational platform.
- Spain: successful launch of operations in 2015, with an active presence in the NPL purchasing segment of unsecured receivables.