in fulfilment of our obligation under Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection), referred to as GDPR, we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data and about the rules for this processing. Please familiarize yourself the information below. If you have additional questions, you may contact our Data Protection Officer. If you are an indebted Client, please also read additional information about the processing of your personal data in the KRUK Group that can be found on the website https://pl.kruk.eu/dane-osobowe.
I. Personal Data Controller
The Controller of your personal data is KRUK S.A. with its registered seat in Wrocław (51-116), Wołowska 8, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as “KRUK”.
II. Data Protection Officer
You can write to our DPO using the address: Data Protection Officer, KRUK S.A., ul. Wołowska 8, 51-116 Wrocław, or you can send them an e- mail: email@example.com.
III. Why do we process your personal data and what is the basis of processing?
Your personal data submitted in the form, including: name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number shall be processed by the Controller solely to enable KRUK S.A. agents contact with you in response to the form sent by you and to clarify the mater that you approach us about, which is our legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6(1) f of GDPR, namely communication with the users of the website and handling their requests, inquiries and possible claims related to such.
IV. The period of storing your personal data
Your personal data will be stored until the matter that you approach us about is clarified, or for a longer time, if this is necessary for evidential purposes, namely the necessity of preserving information in case of a legal requirement to present facts.
V. Your rights in relation to personal data
According to GDPR, you have the right to:
- receive information regarding processing of your personal data by KRUK and to receive a copy of your personal data,
- transmit personal data submitted by you,
- file an objection regarding processing of your personal data (a request to cease processing of personal data), in particular for reasons related to your special situation.
You may also demand:
- that your data are rectified, if we have incorrect data, e.g. invalid data
- that your personal data are erased (“the right to be forgotten”), in particular if your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or if they are not processed in accordance with the law, or if the obligation of erasure results from the provisions of law, or if you withdraw your consent for data processing and we do not have other basis to process the data;
- restriction of processing of your personal data, that is marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future, in particular if you question the accuracy of personal data or if processing is unlawful.
If you want to exercise the abovementioned rights you may report your request to us by:
- e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone, using the number: 800 700 020
- traditional mail, to the address: ul. Wołowska 8, 51-116 Wrocław,
You also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority who deals with personal data protection, i.e. The President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.