1. Website does not automatically extract any information other than the data stored in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called ‘cookies’) are IT data, particularly text files, that are stored on the User’s end and are designed for easier access to the Website pages. Cookies usually include website name they were created for, dates of storage and a unique number.
3. The party responsible for storing cookie files on User’s device and accessing them is the operator of KRUK S.A. Website with office in Wrocław, Wołowska 8.
4. Cookie files are stored for:
5. The Website manages two distinctive types of cookie files: ‘session’ cookie files and ‘persistent’ cookie files. ‘Session’ cookies are temporary files, stored on the User’s device until the User logs off, leaves the site or closes the software (browser). ‘Persistent’ cookies are stored on the User’s device for a period specified in the cookie files parameters or until removed by the User.
6. In many cases, software used for browsing internet websites (a browser) allows storing cookie files on User’s end by default. Users may adjust their cookie settings at any time. Such settings can be set to block automatic management of cookie files or inform the User every time cookies are saved on their machine. Additional details on capabilities and types of cookie management options are available in your software (browser) settings.
7. Website Operator informs that limiting the use of cookie files can influence functionality of the Website’s pages.
8. Cookie files stored on the User’s end can be used by advertisers and partners of the Website’s operator.
9. More information on cookie files is available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or in the ‘Help’ section in the internet browser menu.