Current report No. 67/2023
Date: August 29th 2023
Subject: First date of trading in Series AO1 bonds on official listing market announced
Legal basis: Art. 56.1.2 of the Public Offering Act – Current and periodic information
Text of the report:
The Management Board of KRUK S.A. (the “Company” or “Issuer”) announces that the Management Board of the Warsaw Stock Exchange (the “WSE”), by Resolution No. 901/2023 of August 28th 2023 on the introduction to trading on the Catalyst market of Series AO1 bearer bonds issued by KRUK S.A., decided as follows:
1) that 750,000 Series AO1 bearer bonds issued by KRUK S.A, with a nominal value of PLN 100 per bond, assigned by the Central Securities Depository of Poland code ‘PLKRK0000770’, will be introduced to trading on the main market as of August 30th 2023;
2) that the bonds specified above will be listed in the continuous trading system under ticker symbol “KRU0828”.
Detailed legal basis: Par. 17.1.4 of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of March 29th 2018 on current and periodic information […]
- KRUK S.A.
- Mission, vision and values
- KRUK Group structure
- Board, Supervisory Board and GM
- Corporate documents
- Code of Best Practices of Companies Listed
- Remuneration Policy
Learn more about KRUK Group core business and strategic objectives
Shareholding structure of the KRUK S.A.
Become familiar with the mission and vision of KRUK Group, as well as with the values the Group embraces in its contacts with the customers, business partners, co-workers, and shareholders.
See the KRUK Group structure
Learn more about authorities of the KRUK Group
Learn more about milestones in the history of the KRUK Group
Learn more about the associations the joint-stock companies of KRUK Group belong to in Europe ans the U.S.
See the corporate documents of KRUK S.A.
Learn more about Code of Best Practices of Companies Listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange
Learn more about the Remuneration Policy for Members of the Management Board and Supervisory Board of KRUK S.A.